- 7,469,982 visits
- Announcement: Article Release Schedule Change
- Sentry: How to Play it and What it Teaches us About Dominion
- The Outpost: A Dominion Podcast: The Beginning
- Your Greatest Opponent: Advice From A Top Dominion Player
- Counterfeit Copies of Dominion 2nd Edition
- Dominion Strategy is Back!
- 2016 DominionStrategy Championship
- Dominion League Championship Match Livestream – with Donald X. commentating!
- The month of Alt-VP : Feodum
- The month of Alt-VP : Silk Road
Featured Wiki Article
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Annotated Games
- General Strategy
- Card Lists
- New to Dominion?
- Contact Us
Recently Popular Posts
- 2016 DominionStrategy Championship dominionstrategy.com/2016/08/10/201… 1 year ago
- dominionstrategy.com/2016/02/09/128… 1 year ago
- 2015 DominionStrategy.com Championships dominionstrategy.com/2015/09/09/201… 2 years ago
- Kingdom Design Challenge for Dominion League wp.me/p1bbJb-3eO 2 years ago
- Adventures Bonus Preview #5:@Giant wp.me/p1bbJb-3ef 2 years ago
Tag Archives: torturer
I had a game in which one of my friends stood up, enraged, and went into the other room to calm down. This card was the reason. Don’t let it happen to you! The secret to happiness is, do not … Continue reading
While Library compensates for the loss of handsize by letting you draw back to 7, Counting House lets you discard your Coppers knowing you can safely draw them back into your hand. This is especially valuable in situations where you … Continue reading
One of the easiest ways to shut down someone relying on Warehouses is to play Militia (or any other handsize-lowering attack like Goons or Torturer). Militia punishes every card that depends on a large hand size (Vault, Forge, Bank), but … Continue reading
As both Militia and Masquerade are terminal Actions, you will need a +Actions card to play both of them together (e.g., Village, Festival, Shanty Town). This is an especially cruel combo that baits your opponent into discarding his bad cards … Continue reading
This is a classic base-game “soft counter” that just about everyone discovers at some point or another. It’s beautifully simple and powerfully effective — Militia cuts your hand size, but Library draws it right back. (Added bonus: Libraries can discard … Continue reading