|Candlestick Maker||Action||$2||+1 Action. +1 Buy. Take a Coin token.|
|Stonemason||Action||$2+||Trash a card from your hand. Gain 2 cards each costing less than it.
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. If you do, gain 2 Action cards each costing the amount you overpaid.
|Doctor||Action||$3+||Name a card. Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Trash the matches. Put the rest back on top in any order.
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. For each $1 you overpaid, look at the top card of your deck; trash it, discard it, or put it back.
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. If you do, gain a Silver per $1 you overpaid.
|Advisor||Action||$4||+1 Action. Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. The player to your left chooses one of them. Discard that card. Put the other cards into your hand.|
|Herald||Action||$4+||+1 Card. +1 Action. Reveal the top card of your deck. If it is an Action, play it.
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. For each $1 you overpaid, look through your discard pile and put a card from it on top of your deck.
|Plaza||Action||$4||+1 Card. +2 Actions. You may discard a Treasure card. If you do, take a Coin token.|
|Taxman||Action – Attack||$4||You may trash a Treasure from your hand. Each other player with 5 or more cards in hand discards a copy of it (or reveals a hand without it). Gain a Treasure card costing up to $3 more than the trashed card, putting it on top of your deck.|
|Baker||Action||$5||+1 Card. +1 Action. Take a Coin token.
Setup: Each player takes a Coin token.
|Butcher||Action||$5||Take 2 Coin tokens. You may trash a card from your hand and then pay any number of Coin tokens. If you did trash a card, gain a card with a cost of up to the cost of the trashed card plus the number of Coin tokens you paid.|
|Journeyman||Action||$5||Name a card. Reveal cards from the top of your deck until you reveal 3 cards that are not the named card. Put those cards into your hand and discard the rest.|
|Merchant Guild||Action||$5||+1 Buy. +$1.
While this is in play, when you buy a card, take a Coin token.
|Soothsayer||Action – Attack||$5||Gain a Gold. Each other player gains a Curse. Each player who did draws a card.|
- 7,290,096 visits
- 2016 DominionStrategy Championship
- Dominion League Championship Match Livestream – with Donald X. commentating!
- The month of Alt-VP : Feodum
- The month of Alt-VP : Silk Road
- The month of Alt-VP : Vineyard
- The month of Alt-VP – Duke
- The month of Alt-VP – Gardens
- 2015 DominionStrategy.com Championships
- Leveling up
- Kingdom Design Challenge for Dominion League
Featured Wiki Article
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Recently Popular Posts
- 2016 DominionStrategy Championship dominionstrategy.com/2016/08/10/201… 7 months ago
- dominionstrategy.com/2016/02/09/128… 1 year ago
- 2015 DominionStrategy.com Championships dominionstrategy.com/2015/09/09/201… 1 year ago
- Kingdom Design Challenge for Dominion League wp.me/p1bbJb-3eO 1 year ago
- Adventures Bonus Preview #5:@Giant wp.me/p1bbJb-3ef 1 year ago