DominionStrategy Qualifying Day 3 Signup

DominionStrategy US National Championships Qualifiers Signup

Qualifying Day 1: Sunday, June 24 at 2PM EDT (GMT -4)
Qualifying Day 2: Tuesday, June 26 at 8PM EDT (GMT -4)
Qualifying Day 3: Thursday, June 28 at 10PM EDT (GMT -4)
Qualifying Day 4: Saturday, June 30 at 11AM EDT (GMT-4)

You can read about the format here.  Each registrant will be placed in a 4-player pod and play four 4-player games with that pod.  The four top players of the day will advance to the next round.

Day 1 qualifiers: knaacku, Pirate Ship Economist, Cielo Azor, Personman
Day 2 qualifiers: toaster, zxcvbn2, allfail, WanderingWinder

This is registration only for the tournament on June 28th, 10PM EDT (GMT -4). Registration for the other Qualifying Days will take place one day in advance. You may register for as many Qualifying Days as you wish.

The Qualifying Day 3 tournament will be run by slightly different rules: you will be ranked on a points system.  For a four-player game:

6 points for the winner
4 points for second place
2 points for third place
0 points for fourth place

For a three-player game:

6 points for the winner
3 points for second place
0 points for third place

Ties will be broken in favor of most wins, then a playoff.

Signups close at 11:59 PM EDT on June 27.

As a reminder: this tournament is open only to those that live in the United States.

Signups are now closed.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to DominionStrategy Qualifying Day 3 Signup

1. WanderingWinder says:

Going to go ahead and sign up, but obviously may not play pending the completion of the playoff.

Oops, I signed up but I won’t be available at that time. Can you remove me from Day 3?

3. Powerman says:

The person above that made the comment is Powerman. Sorry for making it anonymous

4. Wizard of Woz says:

I don’t know where else to put this, but I am unable to play this evening, as registered. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5. Tom Higgins says:

Where are the matchups/when will they be posted?

We’ve got some backup brackets prepared with all entrants, but there is always a ~10% no show rate, so we’ll try to generate them on the fly at 10 PM when we figure out who is missing.

6. rspeer23 says:

I think I signed up but I’m not sure, so I was hoping to see brackets. Anyway, I’ll show up at 10 and hope I’m in.