FunSockets Dominion Beta Signup

The developers of the official online Dominion app are beginning to solicit beta testers.  In particular, they would love the feedback from members of the Dominion community.  If you would like to participate in the beta, please sign up below!

We expect that beta invites will be distributed in waves of approximately 50 invites each week.  Those who have contributed either front-page articles to DominionStrategy.com or code to CouncilRoom.com will be given priority.  Subsequently, beta invites will be distributed to a mix of the first to sign up and active community members.

The signup form is below.  It will ask you for your real name and email address.  We will never share your personal information with anyone other than FunSockets, and we will use it exclusively for the purposes of extending FunSockets beta invites.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to FunSockets Dominion Beta Signup

1. Thanks for linking this signup, didn’t see a space to note contributions to articles or code, so I figured I’d leave it here. Submitted for the as LurchQPublic and made code contributions to councilroom.com under this issue:
    and this changelog:

I think they know who contributed the stuff, as it’s theory & rrenaud who run the sites, and theory and rrenaud who will be distributing the codes? I could be wrong on some of the code stuff….

2. ozyx says:

What will the existence of an official online Dominion site mean for Isotropic?

3. ajfrenchy says:

Like. Like, very much🙂

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster (and now brand new registered member)….
    Would be cool if there was a little automatic e-mail to let you know the signup had been received. Because obviously I clicked submit and then started thinking…. did I enter my e-mail address correctly…? Because that is the kind of fool I am.
    Not a big deal obviously, just if it was very little trouble to set up….
    <actus.

5. kory west says:

This sounds fun. If you select me testing, I would gladly accept.

6. J.Co. says:

Kinda on-topic: So for the card with the code on it that comes in the new base card expansion set, is there an app on smart phones that we’re supposed to download to scan this? How is that going to work?

7. Mark says:

Hi, I’m also a first time poster, long-time lurker. Thanks for making these invites available. I have not contributed to the site but I am an experienced internet product manager and would be happy to give detailed feedback on the app.

Thanks!

8. WolverineFury says:

Hi, I’m also, also, a first time poster, long-time lurker. I signed up to get in the beta, and I know that you said that there were only like 50 slots, but I signed up only 25 min after the article was posted and have yet to recieve a single email giving me any info at all. I understand if I can’t get into the Beta, I’d just like to know instead of just sitting around checking my email every 10 min seeing if I’ve been given a code.😄

Anyways REALLY looking forward to the release of this app, good luck to you all,

• ftl says:

The beta is not out yet, I’m pretty sure.

Don’t check every 10 minutes. The app’s been pretty slow to come out – it was supposed to be out ‘early this year’ and then ‘march’ and now ‘mid-summer’. Which may or may not be an accurate date. It’ll be here sometime, but it’s not necessarily an imminent thing, not even the closed beta. Don’t stress yourself; feel free to check every week or two rather than every 10 minutes.

• thisisnotasmile says:

Wasn’t it supposed to be released September 2011, originally?

• ftl says:

…and the same day I post that I get the beta invite! Cool.

I assume you registered on the main site. We haven’t released the list to FunSockets yet.

• ftl says:

Yeah, I did, I’d asked them whether there would be a beta and whether I could be in it by email, when the site first showed up. I probably shouldn’t have said anything here at all, but I got excited when I saw the subject line in my inbox…

9. WanderingWinder says:

Donald X. said that he expected June 22nd to be the day in the forums. Which makes me think I might request that I don’t get an invite this week (theory, here’s looking at you), so that I can spend more time focusing on the qualifying tournament. If that’s possible?

You know, beta testing utilizing both newish players and veterans is a good idea, as the newish players will actually use cards like Thief and so on to test them out… Oh, and I’m newish, so maybe I would be a good choice. Just a thought…🙂

In fact, I’m so newish, that I didn’t even leave my handle… it is Percevil for the “desired name,” and for the isotropic forum posts. So don’t let the imitators fool you.

12. Aaron Parker says: